1. May 2012: “The Brits”: We are headed to our first port call of the deployment… London!
2. May 2012: “Portsmouth England News Article”
3. May 2012: “Bloodhound Award Follow Up!” Best Anti-Submarine Warfare warship on the East Coast!!!!!
4. May 2012: “London”: Let’s see we saw the queens jewels, took a tour on a double deck, stopped at Beckingham Palace, saw the queen’s stables and the Tower of London. So much to see and do and so little time.
5. August 2015: I’m headed to Leeds UK because of my love for Mumford & Sons. Headed to the Leeds / Reading Festival 2015, I’m meeting new friends and seeing great bands like Atreyu, Metallica, Panic! at the Disco.
6. December 2015: The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Headed to WB studios to have a behind the scenes look at making the Harry Potter films. What were the sets like? What is the great hall like? And the magnificent full scale Hogwarts in the Snow!
7. December 2015: What’s it like visiting London for the holiday’s? What all can you dream up in one week? So many things to do and so little time, with as much festive flair as possible!
8. October 2017: Crossing from Northern Ireland Scotland, I took the bus to Glasgow to stay with a friend for a few days and check out the city!
9. October 2017: From Glasgow, I took the train to Oban to check out the Isles of Staffa, Iona, and Mull.
10. October 2017: Caught up in the Harry Potter Allure I woke up early to get to Fort William and catch the Jacobite Steam train to Mallig.
11. October 2017: Then it was off to Edinburgh, a European city I truly left my heart in.