- October 2017: Beginning of a 5 country tour in November 2017. First step Dublin and from there a road trip around Ireland. Pretty awesome place to visit and so many fun things to see and do.
- October 2017:From Dublin We’re headed to Killarney in an attempt to bike the Kerry Ring Road. Do you think we can do it in 2 days? Regardless we are going to Portmaggee for a special trip to some islands.
- October 2017: From Portmagee to the Skellig Islands we are still on the Ring of Kerry and aren’t sure if we will make it back to Killarney in time for our next trip. With some help from a local and bomb weather our day to a GREAT turn and the boat headed out to sea.
4. October 2017: Road trip through Killarney, Cork, Dingle Peninsula, Cliffs of Moher, Gallway, and then back to Dublin.
5. October 2017: After dropping Justin off, I headed to Northern Ireland to check out Belfast and take the ferry to Scotland. While, there I chased some Game of Thrones locations and saw the Giants Causeway.